Am I on track?

Am I on track?

Tuesday 14 June 2011

What's it all about...??

So what's the point of all this??

No - I'm not entering a philosophical, existential period.  But I just wanted to let you know what I'm envisaging this blog to be all about...

It's gonna be loose and unstructured.  And probably will be filled with a whole lot of boring posts - especially at the start as I find my feet!!  But my grand plan is to detail a few of the following:

1. My journey back to cycling.  I've already mentioned "the accident" and "the injury" (cue horror music)...  That's in the past though - and I'm looking forward to chronicling my return to the cycling world.  Both racing, and cycling for pleasure.

2. Reviews!!  I'm a tight-arse. There's no nicer way to say it... :)  Being on an average income, and supporting a wonderful wife and two growing daughters on that income, means I'm pretty careful and judicious on what I spend my cycling-dollar on...  So I'm hoping to share with you the research behind my spending choices, what I perceive to be the best value out there in cycling gear, and my experiences of my equipment after much use.

3. Commentary.  I love professional cycling - for all its wonderful glories, and all its terrible faults. Its like the most wonderful theatre to me.  So from time-to-time, I'll be babbling about my thoughts on the world of pro cycling.  Not surprisingly, with July and Le Tour approaching, there may be a lot of that ahead...

Is that it?? Hardly. Let's see where this blog goes... I hope you all get some pleasure out of reading it, and I'm genuinely looking forward to any comments I get (about anything!).

The blog is also linked into a Facebook page , which also links to a Twitter feed (@CGradeCyclist). So whatever variety of social networking is your poison - it should be well catered for...

Again - hope you all enjoy the ride with me....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment